No matter what sport you play and no matter what level you compete at, there will come a time when an injury occurs. This injury will affect you both physically and psychologically. I recently had a bad collision with a car while performing an interval on my bike. I managed to fracture a couple of [...]Read More...
Alan speaks at Cycling Ireland Conference
- 5 tips to prepare mentally for racing
- FAQ about Hypnosis
- The secrets to recovering faster from injury
- Breaking through a plateau
- 3 Steps To Manifestation The Success you Want
- A simple trick to not take things too personally
- How Hypnosis helped an Olympic Gold Medalist
- Race Across America 2008 DVD – 14 States of Pain
- Music can improve your cycling performance
- How do you view your performance?
- Why cyclists lose the head!
- Say what you want!
- Changing Negative Self Talk
- Expect the Unexpected to Perform Better
- How stress affects your cycling and triathlon performance
Race Around Ireland 2011